Gideon Cervical Neck Traction Device
Effective and Instant Relief for Chronic Neck and Shoulder Pain – Great Alternate Pain Relieving Remedy
- FAST NECK PAIN RELIEF – Provides fast neck pain relief, and a faster recovery from neck injuries, without the need for medications or surgery. Relieves neck pain for anyone suffering from neck arthritis, herniated/bulging disc in the neck, neck strains and cervical muscle spasms.
- INCREASES BLOOD CIRCULATION – The cervical traction device helps by increasing blood circulation to the structures of the cervical spine, helping to oxygenate muscles, nerves, tendons, thus decreasing pain and promoting relaxation.
- CORRECTS NECK POSTURE – Keeps your neck in a perfect posture allowing it to heal and prevents further neck injury and pain.
- COMFORTABLE & EASY TO USE – Soft and comfortable fabric and inflates easily. No longer go to a physical therapist for neck traction; you can do neck traction at home just as effectively and safely.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE – The cervical traction device is fully adjustable to almost any size and can be used for men and women. For best results use 2-3 times daily for 30 minutes session each. Color May Vary Blue Or Brown
Let’s take a quick look of what the product actually does…
The Gideon™ Cervical Neck Traction Device provides fast neck pain relief, and a faster recovery from neck injuries, without the need for medications or surgery.
It also relieves neck pain for anyone suffering from neck arthritis, herniated/bulging disc in the neck, neck strains and cervical muscle spasms.
How does the Gideon™ Cervical Neck Traction Device work?
The included hand pump helps to inflate the Gideon™ Cervical Neck Traction Device slowly providing an even and gentle stretch to help relieve neck stiffness, head stiffness and shoulder stiffness, and stress.
…Scientifically, by stretching the neck and lifting it upwards, blood circulation gets increased to the structures of the cervical spine, helping to oxygenate muscles, nerves, tendons, thus decreasing pain and promoting relaxation.
Additionally, the Gideon™ cervical neck traction device helps in neck healing, and preventing further neck pain and neck injury by keeping your neck in a perfect posture.
How to use:
1. Secure the device around your neck and close the Velcro.
2. Use the pump to inflate.
Make sure not to over-inflate because over-stretching may injure your neck. Use the pump to gradually raise the level of air to a comfortable stretch.
Your muscles will relax and your discs will become aligned and ready to re-hydrate. It will also relieve the existing pressure off your nerves and blood vessels.
What Customers have to say about the Gideon™ Cervical Neck Traction Device
I will quickly summarise the pros and cons of the device according to customers who actually have purchased the product…
- A customer on Amazon.com known as Richard who spent a lot of money on MRI scans, cat scans, X rays, and numerous visits to the doctor found the Gideon™ Cervical Neck Traction Device really helpful. The customer had neck arthritis and after neck surgery and neck therapy, it was found that only a traction device could help. Using this device for only 20 minutes a day 5 days a week proved to work wonders.
- Chad who is a physical therapist also reviewed the Gideon™ Cervical Neck Traction Device. His review mainly focuses on people suffering from neck pain with reviews radiating to the arms and the back. The cervical traction is used to treat many neck pain conditions including degenerative disc disease, arthritis, stenosis, disc herniation, etc. The device is easy to use and very effective
- Stephen says that the device is great because it does not leak unlike other cheaper options. Why pay more when you can get this awesome traction device for under twenty dollars?
- Helen recommends that before using the Gideon™ Cervical Neck Traction Device one should see a doctor. She says that she bought the product with no recommendation from a doctor, and after ocassional headaches, the orthopedic recommended a different method for alleviating neck pain.
- Lilli, a verified purchaser complains of design problems. She says that the device was too tight and uncomfortable when she inflated it to a level that the neck was stretched. It compresses your cervical vertebrae and leaves one facing the ceiling at an awkward position.
- Some devices are shipped without a release valve which means that one has to inflate until there is enough pressure because they cannot release excess air.
You can view more customer reviews on Amazon.com
Final Verdict: Is the Gideon™ Cervical Neck Traction Device worth it?
-Easy to use
-Provides relief of neck and arm pain caused by conditions that cause nerves to get pinched (DDD, stenosis, disc herniation, etc.)
-Comfortable to use: made from soft material so it is comfortable on the skin
Good luck and I hope you get the perfect product to completely get rid of your neck pain.